Helping Speed Hounds is a great way to give back to the automobile community. Thousands of new users stumble upon our automobile website every day.
Want to pitch in? Here’s how:
If you or someone you know is having a strong automobile related viewpoint, scoop, inside news or any review, then you can just pen it down and submit it to us. Your viewpoint will be published and shared.
Rules are really simple
- Do not post images of any vehicles with their number plate visible. Strike it out! It’s easy! Or just tell us if you can’t!
- Use proper English, no SMS language
- Do not abuse or use foul language
- This portal is not for marketing purpose. For any marketing/promotion/sponsored post please mail us with your requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proper paragraphs to be used, to give a structure to your article. Why focus on the structure? It makes it easier for the audience to understand
- Articles less than 350 words are bound to be rejected
- Use at least five images for the article to make it more meaningful
- No Politics at all!
- No backlinks to any useless site would be accepted
- Due credits will be given
- The articles submitted to be purely based on automobiles only!
- Articles once submitted will be moderated and approved before submission
- No articles would be accepted which infringe the copyright law. So do not copy any images which have a copyright linked to them
- Articles should not be a copy from other sites. Such articles would be rejected!
How to submit?
Write the article/news/review/anything related to automobiles in a plain word file (Microsoft Word). Gather all the relevant images or videos. All the files including the word file to be zipped and sent to email@example.com with subject line – ‘Guest Post – Automobile’